Sunday, October 3, 2010

Videos

Here you can view my CP videos, they include: CPMV's (Club Penguin Music Videos) and just plain Cp videos! enjoy!

CPMV: Do You Like Waffles?










Mythbusters Club Penguin Edition!
Warning: DO NOT do what you see in this
video you can get reported!





Lavaman61 was not reported or banned after making this video but did not
rob again.

Credits: Song-Beverly Hills by Weezer




NEW CPMV TRAILER!
I am keeping this video because I like it. I know the CPMV is canceled but I like the trailer.




THE BOOK (TRAILER)
My new Club Penguin movie that is coming soon!

7 comments:

  1. There is a new CPMV Coming soon! Three Days Grace: The Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been a delay with the new CPMV so it may take longer than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so r u still working on the new cpmv?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Chief! I might not be doing it though, I only have a few more days 'till my membership expires. So...Can you tape the rest of my video? You need Hypercam2. Here is the link to the website, http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/, after it loads click on...

    Download HyperCam v2 For Free

    it will load.
    THE END

    ReplyDelete

HELLO PENGUINS! Lavaman61 here! Here are just some rules about commenting on my blog:

1. No inappropriate language


2. No spamming

3. No links to inappropriate sites and/or videos

4. Have fun and be safe!

NOTICE: All comments will be moderated before being on the blog.

~Lavaman61