Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blog update


Hi! Billybob just posted a new post on the CP blog! Here is what it says:

Hello penguins!


It's raining for the first time ever! We've seen a lot of you enjoying the strange weather and splashing in puddles. Check it out:

We've got some surprises planned for next week, and I'll tell you more about that soon.

Until then... waddle on!


-Club Penguin Team


Sorry I posted a little late, but, I've never did anything like this.


~Lavaman61

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Hey I like your new header, did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda, I just took a snip of one of the wallpapers, then, I put words over it

    ReplyDelete

HELLO PENGUINS! Lavaman61 here! Here are just some rules about commenting on my blog:

1. No inappropriate language


2. No spamming

3. No links to inappropriate sites and/or videos

4. Have fun and be safe!

NOTICE: All comments will be moderated before being on the blog.

~Lavaman61