Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lavaman61 gets a new look!


I have a new look regarding the Card-Jitsu water construction as you can see in this picture:
Here is where I got the items:
  • I got the Hat from the Snow forts
  • I got the pin from the Iceberg
  • The Background by completing the scavenger hunt
  • And the mask...well, you should know how I got that
So until my next post...ROCK ON PENGUINS!

~Lavaman61

12 comments:

  1. Forget it my plugin failed then I refreshed and. hit yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to give me admin rights for me toput up banners and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am going to type with me nose!

    yitg ared admj in now, welolme to tttttthe fc jhweg!

    TRANSLATION: you are an admin now, welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you can add posts if you want, with posts you need no permision. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now do you want a regular banner... or a card jitsu water one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And after the Card Jitsu water one regular

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that to big? I tried to shrink it but that didnt work.... so I had to go and really shrink it.... if I do it more you cant read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean the players and Sensei you cant see

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...can you do the pics at the side like http://www.cpcheatsandhints.com/

    ReplyDelete

HELLO PENGUINS! Lavaman61 here! Here are just some rules about commenting on my blog:

1. No inappropriate language


2. No spamming

3. No links to inappropriate sites and/or videos

4. Have fun and be safe!

NOTICE: All comments will be moderated before being on the blog.

~Lavaman61