Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rockhopper Stamp?

Hulloo Penguins! I was on Club Penguin today and when I when to my stamp book I got
this stamp!
I guess I was in the same room as him without knowing it! I would've gotten the background if i knew that, but I didn't. If this has happened to you, comment below!

So since I don't have anything else to say, ROCK ON PENGUINS!
Wow I haven't said that for a while!

3 comments:

  1. I'll work on a new banner tomorrow... to lazy to log in XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr! I'm not doing a banner if hes not posting.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO PENGUINS! Lavaman61 here! Here are just some rules about commenting on my blog:

1. No inappropriate language


2. No spamming

3. No links to inappropriate sites and/or videos

4. Have fun and be safe!

NOTICE: All comments will be moderated before being on the blog.

~Lavaman61